Presentations under Keynote Forum include studies with remarkable research value selected by the scientific committee. These significant speeches are delivered by recognized honourable speakers and are accessible to all registrants.
ORAL PRESENTATION SESSION
In this session, speakers get a valuable opportunity to present their internationally published research work. This includes versatile talks covering both basic and advanced research findings complying with the theme and the scientific vision of the conference. Each speaker will have 15 min. to give an informative presentation in relevant scientific sessions.
POSTER PRESENTATION SESSION
This session is particularly introduced to encourage more researchers participation at international conferences. It is obligated to follow the guidelines for poster presentation.
- The size of the poster should not exceed 120-150 cm width/height– 90-100 cm height/width
- Use a clear typeface and, if possible, a laser printer.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters. Therefore, your text must be not less than 24 points to enable easy reading.
- It is of high interest to have a large lettering for the poster's title, author and affiliation; the font size of the title should be not less than 48 points.
- Graphs and figures should be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters.
With an aim of transferring knowledge among the participants, workshops are introduced as a part of the conference in Delta University for Science and Technology campus. It may range from learning about a specific topic relevant to pharmacy practice and research.